Sales and Marketing
Sales & Marketing Officer / Assistant Officer
- Assist in formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies of property
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Assist in preparing sales and marketing tools and production of sales brochure
- Liaise with and develop good relationships with strategic partners and production suppliers
- Handle ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree holder or above in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Fresh graduate or 1-year working experience in property developer
- Self-motivated and responsible; with a passion for the property field
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good team player while with the ability to work independently with good organizational and analytical skills
- Dynamic and able to meet the tight schedule and work under pressure
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as the assistant officer
Interested candidates please send your full resume with cover letter and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, via e-mail to email@example.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.
- The information provided on this website is for reference only. Whilst we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, no express or implied warranty is given by us as to the accuracy of the information.
- We shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profit) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Users who link from this website to sites provided by other organizations should be aware that the information on those sites has been compiled and issued by those organizations. We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or related to its use.
If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of this Disclaimer, the English version shall prevail.
This Statement details our policies and practices on the collection, use, security and access of information in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) ("Ordinance").
- You do not have an obligation to provide us with your personal data. However, the personal data we ask from you is necessary for us to provide you with the services which you have subscribed.
- The Ordinance gives you the right to request for access and correction of your personal data held by us.
- We will keep your personal data confidential. Your personal data will only be disclosed and used as described below or as agreed with you or when required by law.
- Your personal data may be used or disclosed by us for the purpose of:
- (a) provision of our services to you and enforcing our rights in connection with the provision of our services;
- (b) prevention or detection of crime;
- (c) disclosure as required by law, or a government authority;
- (d) provision of emergency services; and
- (e) any other purposes as agreed between us.
- We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers/contractors/agents/other network operators in connection with any of the purposes referred to in paragraph 4. In these circumstances, these third parties cannot make use of your personal data other than for the purpose for which it was provided.
- If you have any enquiries in relation to this Statement or if you want to request access to, and/or to correct your personal data held by us, please send your request in writing to us.
- We may amend this Statement from time to time. Any revised statement will be posted on our website.
All materials relating to Group Ming Group Holdings Limited (“Company“), including publicly available website information, corporate policies and other documents, unless otherwise stated, are the properties of the Company . These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through the Company’s documents or via the Company website may be displayed, reformatted, and printed for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce or re-transmit the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the Company.